Lupato Meccanica S.r.l. – Via Delle Arti e Mestieri, 3 – 33080 Roveredo in Piano (PN) – Italy
Email address of the Data Controller: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookie, Usage data, first name, surname, email.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or the its operation.
Users who should have doubts about which Data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of data collected
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent access, the unauthorized disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application may have access to the Data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, administrators of system) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Responsible for the Processing by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in case one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some legal systems the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the consent of the User or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User opts (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this is not applicable where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested by the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating offices of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Owner.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which you are located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section on details on the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or requesting information from the Owner by contacting him at the contact details indicated at the opening.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until the satisfaction of such interest. The User can obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term the right to access, erasure, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of Data collected
The Data of the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Viewing content from external platforms, SPAM Protection and Contacting the User.
To obtain more detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are materially relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data Personal
Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
Contact form (this Application)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his Data, agrees to their use to respond to requests for information, quotation, or any other type indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, email.
- SPAM Protection
This type of services analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Personal Data of Users, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and content recognized as SPAM.
Google reCaptcha (Google Inc.)
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of the User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area the IP address of Users. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be sent to Google servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the this Application and interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data related to the pages on which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a service of visualization of font styles managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Google Maps Widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Further information about Personal Data
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. The User may revoke consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously expressed .
- object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent . Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed .
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected .
- obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data . In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of his/her Data by the Owner .
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures to it connected. make a
- complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court .
Details on the right to object
When the Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested by the Data Controller or for pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users should be aware that, if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the processing
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the stages preparatory to its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or the related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System logs, i.e. files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Additional information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Owner of the Treatment using contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes involve processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in link with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This information is automatically collected through this Application (also from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User connecting with this Application, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.) the country of origin, the features of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
The individual using this Application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Data Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and the means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including security measures related to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is understood to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.